Sunday, May 16, 2010

26 days and counting

I am totally ashamed of myself for being such a lousy blogger. Not that I necessarily considered myself a "blogger", but I just can't seem to get my mojo on since my Xanga days.

26 days to go until the big day and I can't believe how close we are. These past weeks have increased the stress load and I never thought it would be like this! Of course, it's good stress and bad stress--good stress like figuring out the details and then of course bad stress like working out the details. HA. All I know, at the end of the day, we'll be married!

The hardest thing going on right now is finding a job for me. Since we're moving to Cleveland after the wedding, I'm leaving the Care Center at the end of June and looking for a new job. That has been one of the most challenging parts of this whole process. It's really difficult to see all the people around you who have been looking for jobs without any progress and then realize that I'm about to be "out there" with everyone else! It's a real leap of faith...
Sidebar:
So my sweet sweet friend Rebekah Tooley sent me my first stationary with my soon-to-be married name!! Mrs. Renee Hughes :) Screamed a little when I saw it. It's fun to be excited about little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment