Sunday, September 13, 2009


I woke up this morning with Peanut snoozing right in my armpit, snout deeply embedded--thanks goodness I wasn't awake enough to be ticklish. :) She is quite the cuddler.


Days like today put a smile on my face. I am not a morning person per se, but on the occasion that I actually do get up early, I find that I am most content to come downstairs, sit on the couch and enjoy the quiet. Who knew?

I have church in about 45 minutes and I'm still sitting here with a towel on my head--now that's reLAXED! It amazes me the thoughts that pass through my brain when I allow myself to be idle. What book should I read next? (I am surrounded by all my books down here...) I can't believe the twist from that movie! (I recently watched the Skeleton Key, loved it and apparently still thinking about it) I don't want to wait 2 more days to get my paycheck...what should I wear to church...I should probably take Peanut outside...the clothes need to hurry up in the dryer...what time should I start the cinnamon rolls?

Have you ever noticed ladies that our brains are multi-taskers?


My brother Aaron stayed with me last night. Everyone else was out so he thought he'd crash here. I'm making cinnamon rolls for the two of us and Chad is coming over at 9:30 to enjoy them with us....I should probably start getting ready.


I really do enjoy these quiet moments out of my busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment