Tuesday, January 11, 2011

C'mon 2nd Trimester!

I'm almost to my 2nd trimester and I can't wait!  I'm excited to feel Baby Hughie move around and to not be in that in between stage where regular clothes are too small, but maternity clothes are too big..haha, and I can't wait to EAT. (Have I mentioned that before?)
I think I might be in the middle of  a bit of sickness, possibly a sinus infection?  I've had a headache going on 3 days now, and it's all right behind my eyes :(  Boo--I hate it. How ironic that pregnancy brings all kinds of aches and pains and headaches and you're "limited" on taking any medication!  Tylenol just doesn't cut it...my wonderful husband has been wonderful, he just takes such great care of me.  Thanks Sweetie! 

In other news, Cleveland is in the middle the Blizzard of 2011 and it's been absolutely gorgeous out!  We got 7 inches of  snow here!!  Walking in a Winter Wonderland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment