Wednesday, March 9, 2011

21 weeks and counting

So much for keeping this thing updated!

I'm 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant and Bada-bop-bop-baaaa!  I'm lovin' it!  SOOOOO thankful for the 2nd trimester, there really is a renewed energy and I have had relief from nausea and the "fat" feeling.  Now I'm sporting a genuine baby BUMP and boy oh boy is she active!  That's right--it's a girl!  Her name is Grace Estelle and we'll call her Gracie because it's so stinkin' adorable.  Chad and I are just blessed beyond words and everyday we get a little bit closer to meeting her :)  She's pretty active and likes to kick her Daddy--which doesn't upset him at all, but actually thrills him to the core (I'm sure one day that feeling will change, HA!)

At our 20 weeks ultrasound we found out that she was already 14oz (a little ahead of schedule) and I'm convinced that she'll come a smidge early.  Her due date is July 16th, but we shall see when she makes her grand appearance.

Here's a little catch up for you:
Peanut likes to cuddle with Grace at 16 weeks

19 weeks



20 weeks and on my 26th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment